Russia is a beautiful and amazing country where Europe meets Asia and different cultures mix in a wonderful way. In Russia there is a lot to see:
- Russia’s capital Moscow – the city that never sleeps;
- elegant St.Petersburg and its luxurious palaces;
- ancient towns of Novgorod, Pskov, Suzdal and Vladimir featuring fine examples of old Russian architecture and picturesque landscapes;
- Irkutsk and fascinating Lake Baikal;
- Trans-Siberian Railway stretching from Moscow to Vladivostok and beyond;
- Ural Mountains – major part of the traditional boundary between Europe and Asia;
- Altai and Kamchatka – regions of great nature and breathtaking views;
- Kazan - the city of two religions;
- Sochi – a city and a resort area in the South-West of Russia;
- Southern city of Rostov-on-Don – a native soil for Don Cossacks and a paradise for those fond of good eating;
- and many other captivating and amazing places.
Come and explore Russian with us!